GB HOMEPAGE

Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/06/11 02:29 PM

You can download Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstine Novel Collector's Edition

Quote:
Journey across Italy as best-selling novelist Dana Knightstone in Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel! During a lecture in a university in Tuscany, you are startled by the ghost of a 19th century girl named Eva. Decades ago, she died of a mysterious illness while her lover Giovanni left to find a cure. Why did he never return? Unravel the mystery of his disappearance as you explore beautiful landscapes in this incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Bonus gameplay
Integrated Strategy Guide
Stunning Soundtrack

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

Posted By: Marian

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/06/11 02:46 PM

Thanks, Ana. I enjoyed the first Dana Knightstone game, Death at Fairing Point, very much. After about 45 minutes spent with the demo of Death Under Tuscan Skies, it seems to be more adventure/mini-games and not that many HOG scenes. Very nice game so far. smile

The developer is Boomzap, who also did the three Awakening games. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/06/11 02:52 PM

I like the fact there are not many HOS. It's tempting me now. lol

Thanks Marian!

Ana wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/06/11 04:59 PM

Just finished the demo - It's a winner for me! happydance

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/06/11 05:17 PM

The game has achievements too, which I always find to be a fun extra. smile
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/06/11 10:47 PM

The game lets you know how much time you took to complete it. It took me 4:27:09 to finish the standard part and about an hour more for the bonus gameplay for 5:27:46 total. The strategy guide has the advantage that it automatically opens to the point where you are in the game.
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/07/11 03:31 PM

Enjoyed this a Lot!
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/07/11 07:09 PM

Not going to get the last achievement, which is to get all the achievements since I did not complete chater 1 in under an hour and not going to finish chapter 2 (or probably any chapter) in under an hour.
Posted By: DanceWarrior

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/07/11 08:05 PM

I didn't get all the achievements either! I don't think the achievements were meant to be earned in the first playthrough. smile Some people reported that it took them 8 or 9 hours to get through it, so don't worry about it Guybrush! razz

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/07/11 08:24 PM

I didn't make it through the first chapter in less than an hour either. smile
Posted By: Cappy

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/07/11 08:40 PM

The scenery in this game is absolutely beautiful! And the music lends a relaxing atmosphere. Actually, it's one of the very few games where I haven't turned off the music in options. Great game in my opinion. I'm glad I bought it. I sure don't want it to end any time soon so I'm playing slowly.

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/07/11 09:45 PM

I agree; it's a lovely game. smile
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/08/11 04:05 PM

I want to buy this one; however, I see a lot of problems over on the BFG forum. Anyone here had them?

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/08/11 04:27 PM

I haven't encountered any problems thus far. Hopefully others will weigh in on their experience. I personally know of several folks who had no problems whatsoever completing the game.

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/08/11 05:11 PM

Good. I'm going to buy this one. For a casual game, I'm getting a vague GK feeling from the Death in Tuscany book sequence. I hope so. I've been waiting a long time for a GK clone with enough differences to be legal.

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/08/11 05:22 PM

Here's to a problem-free experience. The developer, Boomzap, is very responsive and dedicated to eliminating technical problems, and Big Fish will give you a refund if you encounter a difficulty that cannot be solved. I hope it proves to be a good game for you. smile

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/08/11 09:22 PM

Running fine so far. I think I'm about to feed a cranky Pekingnese.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 11/13/11 07:16 PM

Great game. Lots a variety in gameplay. Not heavy on H*O scenes. Mini-games/puzzles are pretty easy. Been playing for quite a while and still going. Glad I decided to go for this CE.
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 12/10/11 06:04 PM

Have 4 punch card credits, so I might as well use them on this bonus weekend. So I am going to buy this one also, cos I really enjoyed the first game!
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel Collector's Edition - 12/29/11 07:04 PM

Thanks to the BFG CE sale this past weekend I'm loving this game. I like that there aren't so many HO scenes.
I also got Death at Fairing Point on the iPad with on sale which ends today. Both enjoyable games! What a great BFG Christmas. penguin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community