GB HOMEPAGE

THE MULLER-POWELL PRINCIPLE

Posted By: Orion

THE MULLER-POWELL PRINCIPLE - 12/03/23 04:37 PM

This single player sci-fi action/adventure released Nov 29th. It is on sale until the 6th. A broadcast is running until then.....I believe

Welcome to a breathtaking storyline full of portals, solving puzzles with an energy-absorbing weapon, and other adventures in a sci-fi atmosphere! Can you travel through parallel dimensions and uncover the secrets of your past?

It is a sci-fi story that takes place in the near future. You are Harry Herman, an employee of Delta Laboratories who researches interdimensional traveling. You had been participating in a project that was supposed to benefit all humanity, but something went wrong. Through the gameplay, you will solve various physics-based puzzles using an energy-manipulating weapon, travel across space and time to explore surrealistic universes and find out the dark truth about this project and your connection to it.

The MULLER-POWELL PRINCIPLE

First Patch is Out

This prologue was created to present an overall concept of the main game through a pair of gameplay hours to introduce you to some of the game’s mechanics, creatures, and ideas.

The MULLER-POWELL PRINCIPLE: Foreword

Forward Updates

Forward/Prologue Playthrough

Posted By: Marian

Re: THE MULLER-POWELL PRINCIPLE - 12/03/23 05:23 PM

Thanks for the information, Orion! wave
Posted By: hagatha

Re: THE MULLER-POWELL PRINCIPLE - 12/04/23 03:45 PM

That does look interesting, and it's a very good price right now.
Posted By: Orion

Re: THE MULLER-POWELL PRINCIPLE - 12/06/23 06:14 PM

I missed the sale by 5 min hardwall. That's what "out and about" got me
© 2024 GameBoomers Community