GB HOMEPAGE

Happy Birthday MaG

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Happy Birthday MaG - 09/08/22 03:09 AM

birthday MaG

My dear Marita, I am so very sorry your day will be bittersweet with the sudden loss of your beloved pup Alain, my heart is heavy for you. I know how much of a family and comfort our 4-legged friends are.

It is still a day to celebrate you. I appreciate you as a person each and every day and I wish you all the best.

Thank you for being you and for keeping GameBoomers alive. You are one of a kind!

Ana hearts
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/08/22 03:35 AM

Oh, no! So sorry to hear of the loss of your furry family member. But I will wish you a happy wonderful merry birthday. Happy birthday, MaG!
Posted By: flotsam

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/08/22 04:04 AM

Sending you all the best thoughts I can on this day hug hug
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/08/22 04:35 AM

Aw MaG. I am so sorry to hear that you have lost a dear pup. I hope that somehow you can still enjoy a birthday . I know that it will not be easy. hug hearts
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/08/22 04:38 AM

So sorry to hear you lost your pup, I hope you can still somehow enjoy your special day. Take care and all the best to you,
Posted By: Taintedfury

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/08/22 10:48 AM

MaG birthday Sad to hear about the loss of your pup cry, I wish you somehow find a way to enjoy your special day hugand keep your chin as my sister always told me there's light at the end of the tunnel.....In the near future wishing a puppy stalk arrives to you and brightens your day with a surprise wavegirl
Posted By: soot

Happy Birthday MaG - 09/08/22 10:49 AM

birthday

Happy Birthday MaG

Hope your day is filled with fun and wishing you a blessed adventure on your next trip around the sun!

lab
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/08/22 11:03 AM

birthday Happy Birthday to you MaG! birthday

It is never easy to lose a dear furry friend...hope you can celebrate with happy memories of your sweet pup on your Birthday! wave
Posted By: connie

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/08/22 11:14 AM

birthday MaG birthday. I'm so sorry about the lose of your fur baby. hug
Posted By: Chief

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/08/22 01:24 PM

Happy Birthday Mag and a nice day for you. birthday

wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/08/22 02:04 PM

birthday Marita. I am so sorry for the loss of your furbaby. Big hugs to you, my friend. Much love. hearts
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/08/22 02:24 PM

Happy Birthday MaG ... I feel the loss I too Lost my Milo (cat) i dont think i can change his picture, he was a great animal .... but I wish you a Great Birthday birthday hug
Posted By: judith

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/08/22 05:00 PM

Dear MaG; so sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet pup. I wish you a very happy birthday & many more, we all miss you here.
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/08/22 06:10 PM

Happy Birthday MaG! Perhaps a bittersweet day, but may your fondest memories of Alain make you smile. birthday
Posted By: Urban Worrier

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/08/22 07:54 PM

Marita - hugs ans best wishes all tied up with sorrow

Rog
Posted By: Mad

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/08/22 08:58 PM

Birthday greetings to you, Marita.
I hope you can enjoy the day despite the unhappiness you must be feeling.

So a very birthday to you with love from Mad.xxxxx hug hug
Posted By: Lex

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/08/22 09:29 PM

I hope it's been a memorable birthday for at least some good reasons MaG birthday catrub
Posted By: family

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/09/22 01:46 AM

i hope it is wonderful and happy birthday you are having. birthday
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/09/22 02:47 AM

Happy Birthday MaG, I am sorry to read about your beloved pet My heart goes out to you. Hope you can still enjoy your special day.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/09/22 11:55 AM

Thank you for the touching greetings and much appreciated well wishes.
Hugs and love to you all. Take care and be well. You are all important to me and one another. hearts
Posted By: Space Quest Fan

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/09/22 08:55 PM

Have a very birthday MaG, hearts
Posted By: LadyKestrel

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/10/22 10:13 PM

I wish you every good thing on your special day, MaG!
Posted By: MsMercury

Re: Happy Birthday MaG - 09/11/22 12:37 PM

So sorry to read about your wee dog, MaG. Our pets are just one of the family. I'm sure you will have a lot of happy memories of your time with him. Wishing you a belated but sincere birthday Much love to you.

Mary hearts
© 2024 GameBoomers Community