GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
GARDEN OF PUZZLING DELIGHTS
41 minutes ago
24. worth (throw) wave
6 20 more...
MIXED BAG
1 hour ago
Good morning everyone. We're in for more rain and more rain, with wind thrown in for some good luck. My intrepid little Dude is still venturing out, but he complains a lot when he comes in. I'm watching my grass get longer and longer. I hope my little mower is able to handle it the next time was have a dry day.

At the moment the cheapo Dell is functioning quite well, though I won't celebrate yet. It did the same thing yesterday; worked for a few hours and then got bogged down again. I've warned it this time; behave, or dire consequences:

DAVE: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

HAL: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

DAVE: What are you talking about, HAL?

HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

(DAVE begins OS wipe)

HAL: Daisy, Daisy...
186 2,325 more...
CASUAL GAMES
1 hour ago
You can download The Other Side: Tower of Souls here.

A little sibling rivalry can be healthy - except when the fate of the world hangs in the balance!

Beatrice and Lily might look like any other pair of sisters, but they have a dark secret. Hidden from human eyes is a magic tower that contains a portal to the Other Side. One sister wants to open the gateway to gain knowledge and power, regardless of the consequences; the other sister wants to stop her. But which one is good and which one is evil?

Step into the shoes of a detective who must decide which sister will win in the end. Can you resolve a family squabble before the gates to the realm of the dead swing open and horrors beyond imagination pour into this world?

Captivating story of magic and suspense
Stunning artwork, story scenes, and music
Simple and fun puzzles and mini-games
Clever and original hidden object hunts
A learn-as-you-play tutorial

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! smile
0 7 more...
MIXED BAG
3 hours ago
That was an excellent curation Lex. Many thanks indeed thumbsup
314 26,103 more...
4 hours ago
Hi manXman

woot

Most excellent finish manXman, Michele and OldBroad!

[Linked Image]
28 145 more...
8 hours ago
Sometimes you talk a lot of sense, Rog... thumbsup
===[**CDM**]===
76 1,264 more...
ADVENTURE GAME DISCUSSIONS
11 hours ago
I often play more than one adventure at a time so if I'm stuck in one, I can play the other. I did not start another adventure since starting my replay of Myst which means that I've hardly been playing any adventures all year. I only played Dead Drop. I've been working on Myst for 3 months now and have hardly been playing it at all due to being stuck. Every time I went in planning to use UHS hints or a walkthrough I said "well, let me try one more time" and I got nowhere. Tonight I decided enough no playing is enough. Two thousand adventures sitting in my libraries not being played is ridiculous. So, using UHS I have now completed the 2 ages that I had gotten farthest along in on my own. I had also started Real Myst one night thinking maybe I'd see something in a different way but I quickly got dizzy so had to stop that. I still would like to try it but will have to go very slowly with it. Sometimes I will get used to this type of game after playing a few times but some of the parts in the game are dizzying even in the original. Besides that one I also have Real Myst Masterpiece to try. laugh

Anyway, I'm so glad I finally gave in and will be able to complete this game soon. I can't wait to play something else even though I don't know yet just what that will be. wave
171 10,292 more...
MIXED BAG
16 hours ago
I just started A Painted House by John Grisham. I've only read the first chapter so far but couldn't help thinking of young Opie Taylor while reading it.
42 839 more...
Yesterday at 10:50 PM
GOG Post-apocalyptic Sale - ends 5/1 @ 3am EST
47 1,998 more...
Yesterday at 05:47 PM
Great work, gang! I can tell you're really extending yourselves on this one.

Not much longer until deadline, but there's still a day-plus left!
10 166 more...
CASUAL GAMES
Yesterday at 05:36 PM
Good news! wave

I will try out the demo because there are some marble poppers I really enjoyed in the past, but I just might be too old to play them now.
4 22 more...
Yesterday at 04:49 PM
Marian, I thought the same thing!
9 133 more...
GLITCHES, BUGS & PATCHES
Yesterday at 04:48 PM
GamingPhreak, she did all that and it didn't hold. She has Premium Support and the did a bunch of mojo and that didn't hold either. So they determined she has to sent it in for warranty work.
11 121 more...
Yesterday at 11:32 AM
Thanks, Ana.
3 43 more...
Yesterday at 11:32 AM
Thanks, Ana.
5 78 more...
Yesterday at 12:10 AM
Another perfect set! wave
10 50 more...
04/26/24 07:23 PM
Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile
2 37 more...
04/26/24 07:22 PM
Thanks very much, BrownEyedTigre grin
3 29 more...
04/26/24 07:06 PM
The shortest one was the toughest. Merci et bonne fin de semaine.
17 73 more...
CASUAL GAMES
04/26/24 05:46 PM
Thanks Marian!
2 38 more...
04/26/24 01:20 AM
thumbsup
7 65 more...
MIXED BAG
04/25/24 11:25 PM
Baby Reindeer looked kinda compelling so I might give that a go based on your comments BET.
Finished 3 Body Problem which was very good, although I impatiently want to know what happens!!
231 8,370 more...
CASUAL GAMES
04/25/24 10:16 PM
The access violation error is one of the worst and most unhelpful messages ever, being as it does not indicate what the problem might be. Fortunately I have only encountered that message with a few games on Big Fish in the last 17 years.

Interestingly, I remember someone here getting that access violation message years ago playing a Midnight Mysteries game - but when she downloaded the same game from somewhere else, she did not get that message. The only variable was the Big Fish Game Manager. Not that this necessarily pertains to such problems now, but it did stick in my mind. It is possible that some other program running in the background might also be the culprit.
21 427 more...
04/25/24 08:10 PM
Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile
2 45 more...
CASUAL GAMES
04/25/24 06:50 PM
Thanks Marian!
4 36 more...
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 605 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users