GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Six [Re: Marian] #1329754
09/17/24 09:19 AM
09/17/24 09:19 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Yes, you have mentioned being really tired lately. Good idea to take a break and start again after some rest.

I have also been playing a match 3 game, The Enthralling Realms: The Blacksmith's Revenge, and I only have a few levels left of that.

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Six [Re: Marian] #1329806
Yesterday at 12:38 AM
Yesterday at 12:38 AM
Chicago
oldbroad Offline
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Well, I made it through that puzzle and a few more tonight. The snow was still bothering me a little but I was able to ignore it and focus past it. I usually really like falling snow.

I downloaded The Adventures of Jason and the Argonauts (Match 3) a couple weeks back but still haven't started it. Every time I play a Match 3 (and also with the 2 Mosaic games I played) I end up not playing much of anything else, so I am hesitant to start it just yet. Probably soon though now that I finished one of my Adventures.

Re: What Casual Games Are You Playing Right Now? - Part Six [Re: Marian] #1329846
Yesterday at 02:23 PM
Yesterday at 02:23 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
I tend to be the same way about match-3 games; once I start one, I usually play them through to the exclusion of other games.

I don't remember a Jason and the Argonauts game. Will investigate.

Ha-ha! It turns out I have The Adventures of Jason and the Argonauts. I had no recollection of this whatsoever! I haven't played it either.

I finished The Blacksmith's Revenge and have started Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman. Really nice game so far.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (OrleansBelle), 55 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Rachaelenoire2, melan, deniu, sincmic1, boxbluestudios
9395 Registered Users