GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Margie] #280562
02/17/08 04:30 PM
02/17/08 04:30 PM
Indiana
Koalanut Offline
Settled Boomer
Koalanut  Offline
Settled Boomer

Indiana

Got a quick question about this game....

I have not gotten Dream Chronicles 2, but just bought the first one and finished it pretty quickly ( with a couple of "hints" wink from you on Gamezebo). I didn't get all the gems and will probably play again and go back and get the gems. My question is that is this second game as "quick" as the first one and is there gems to get and does the scores depend on how fast you do the game. I really liked the first game, but don't want to go fast, I would rather sit and figure it out, until of course, I get tempted to "go peek" cause I just ain't seeing it! I loved the kind of game that the first one is, just wondering if the second one is the same kind of game. Thanks !!!
And hoping that BFG gets it soon!!!!! thumbsup

Koalanut

So many games, so little time....
Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Koalanut] #280569
02/17/08 04:39 PM
02/17/08 04:39 PM
Sumrall, MS
raylinstephens Offline
Addicted Boomer
raylinstephens  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sumrall, MS
It does have gems and reportedly DC2 is longer in length than Dream Chronicles.

I will only warn you that if you continue Dream Chronicles as yourself playing, the puzzles will get harder. If you play as a new player then you will be playing the same game you just played. This can make a difference in the piano and staircase puzzles.

I enjoyed the game and am playing it again in anticipation of DC2, coming soon to BFG I am sure. I could have sworn I had found all the gems but some were missing on my first 2 go-throughs so it must be difficult to find them all.

Have fun!
Linda

So many games, so little time.
Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: raylinstephens] #280577
02/17/08 04:56 PM
02/17/08 04:56 PM
Indiana
Koalanut Offline
Settled Boomer
Koalanut  Offline
Settled Boomer

Indiana

Thanks Linda! I don't care so much about the scores, but I would like to go back and find the gems, and I may use Margie's walkthrough to make sure since you can't go back to an area. I didn't know that it would get harder to use the same name, that is something that is very good to know! Hopefully DC2 is longer and crossing my fingers that it comes soon to BFG (BFG-Guy where are you...? lol)

thanks

Koalanut (Robin)

So many games, so little time....
Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Margie] #280580
02/17/08 05:12 PM
02/17/08 05:12 PM
Sacramento, CA
Sly One Offline
Addicted Boomer
Sly One  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sacramento, CA
Thanks Margie. I'll give it a try. I tried the finger thing, didn't work for me.

Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Koalanut] #280590
02/17/08 05:31 PM
02/17/08 05:31 PM
land gal just wanna have fun
Sherryah Offline
Addicted Boomer
Sherryah  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Margie, I got the waterwheel going now what do I do?

Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Sherryah] #280634
02/17/08 07:06 PM
02/17/08 07:06 PM
Sacramento, CA
Sly One Offline
Addicted Boomer
Sly One  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sacramento, CA
Hi Margie,

I'm on the
Click to reveal..
door puzzle where Fidget is and I can't seem to get the colors on the door correct. Can you tell me what those are? and I also can't figure out the Secret for Dream Jewel of Arachna (what does this mean for my family?) I have tried every which way I could, so if you have that I would appreciate it as well.
. I love this game. I find it much easier, I think, than the first one but it is a fantastic game.

Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Sly One] #280815
02/18/08 07:03 AM
02/18/08 07:03 AM
West London, UK
JennyP Offline
Adept Boomer
JennyP  Offline
Adept Boomer

West London, UK
BFG guy is being very quiet. I bet he is sorting it out for us right now. Keeping my credit handy.

When in doubt, cuddle a catcatrub
Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: JennyP] #280820
02/18/08 07:41 AM
02/18/08 07:41 AM
Maryland
Margie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Margie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Maryland
Hi Sherryan and Sly One,

Sly One
The answer to the Arachna Jewel is
Click to reveal..
"Lyra could be the Chosen Child because she is the daughter of a mortal and a fairy"
Once you enter that phrase, the clue that is given in the book is the answer you seek for the color placement in that puzzle. Good Luck in that last maze, it's a hard one.

Sherryah,
Click to reveal..
Go outside and click on the black box that is on the left side of the door on the left. Then pick up the key that is on the right side of the ground, by the door on the right. Open the door on the right with it. Go to this green switch box that sits on the right side of the wall. You must connect the tubes so that they bring electricity to upstairs. All tubes will not be used.Once that is done start searching for clues in every room, you will even go back to the watermill later.

If you get stuck looking for some of the items look at the answer that I gave Sly One on the 16th of this month about the location of all the different items.

Good Luck, I believe Gamezebo is going to post the walkthrough today, I will keep you all informed.

Margie B

Margie B
http://www.BigFishGames.com

Strategy Guide Editor for Big Fish Games
Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Margie] #280856
02/18/08 08:46 AM
02/18/08 08:46 AM
Sherryah Offline
Addicted Boomer
Sherryah  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Margie, I look forward to that walkthrough, sorry to have to ask another question but I am stuck again.

In the Gramophone room,
Click to reveal..
I have all the hexagons except one. I cannot find that one. I read where you answered Slys question where to find them, yet I am still stuck. I opened 2 boxes but perhaps the last hexagon I cannot see yet because you wrote "-Left side, bottom shelf of the bookcase on the left, you will not be able to get it until you've opened up that box with the key."

Click to reveal..
Where is the key to that box you are referring too? Is this the last piece of hexagon inside of it? I used both my 2 small keys
and I cannot find another.

Thank you kindly for all your help. I thank Sly also because where he gets stuck I am sure I will also and because of him asking you the question I don't have to ask.

By the way I think the music of this game is so soothing, and I love that I do not have to rush through anything. Peaceful and calm, at least until I have to come here and ask for Help. LOL

Last edited by looney4labs; 02/18/08 08:50 AM.
Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Sherryah] #280887
02/18/08 09:17 AM
02/18/08 09:17 AM
Maryland
Margie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Margie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Maryland
Hey Sherryah,

Sorry I was confusing my answer to Sly with the walkthrough I wrote in which I mentioned where all the keys were.

The keys are in the following areas:
Click to reveal..
Gramophone room
underneath the right side of the gramophone, on the table.
Upstairs,
There are 2 keys, one is on top of the stack of books that is on the left side of the floor.
The other one is on bottom left side, under the table, it's really dark in that area.
First Floor
The key is on the right side of the floor, close to the steps. So you should have 4 keys that open all 4 boxes in the gramophone room. Yes, that last hexagon should be in the box on the left.

Good Luck,
Margie B

Margie B

Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Margie] #280934
02/18/08 10:41 AM
02/18/08 10:41 AM
Sacramento, CA
Sly One Offline
Addicted Boomer
Sly One  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sacramento, CA
Hi Sheryah. No need to thank me, just glad I could help. I really enjoyed this game better than the first I think. The first I thought was a little more difficult, at least for me. This one was not as difficult or maybe I'm just a little sharper this time, I don't know. Enjoy the rest of the game. I did.

Barbara (not a he): )

ps Thanks Margie, that's just what I needed. You have been awesome and I do appreciate all of your help.

Last edited by Sly One; 02/18/08 10:42 AM.
Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Margie] #280950
02/18/08 11:03 AM
02/18/08 11:03 AM
Sherryah Offline
Addicted Boomer
Sherryah  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Thank you Margie, Please tell me now what I do once I start the gramophone? Is the walkthrough posted and I have missed it?

Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Sherryah] #280982
02/18/08 11:34 AM
02/18/08 11:34 AM
Maryland
Margie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Margie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Maryland
Hey SLy One,

I am glad I was able to help. I do agree with you in a sense about the game being easier than the first one in some aspects. I think that once you've played the first one it prepares you for the second one because you've gone through similar types of puzzles and you're familiar with how things work.

I have to say those mazes were something, if you don't get it at the right moment you can go on forever. I really enjoyed this game and I thought it was very well made.

Koalanut asked earlier if this game was longer than the first. That answer varies for everyone, it all depends if you get stuck. However, I will say that it is a little longer but not that much longer than the original. Even though it says it has 25 chapters instead of 18, as the original did, some chapters in this one are extremely short.

Hey Sherryah,

They have not posted the walkthrough as of yet, sometimes they like to put up the review first and then post the walkthrough a day later. It will definitely be up tomorrow morning, it has lots of screenshots with some alternate locations for items since some of them move around.

Regarding the gramophone,

Click to reveal..
First, I hope you went back to the watermill and picked up the needle on the floor. You should have 3 discs in inventory. Place each record in the gramophone and click it so it can play a sound. The sounds will be nature sounds, bird, lightning, rain etc. After each sound find the hexagon that matches that sound and click on it.Each record has 3 sounds so you must do this with each record. If you answer correctly the hexagon will light up blue, if you're wrong it will be red.

Let me know if there's anything else you need.
Margie B

Margie B

Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Margie] #281000
02/18/08 11:55 AM
02/18/08 11:55 AM
Sacramento, CA
Sly One Offline
Addicted Boomer
Sly One  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sacramento, CA
Yes Margie, I couldn't have said it better. I really enjoyed this game and I will hate to see it end. Let's hope it continues?

Barbara

Margie....again you were right.
Click to reveal..
I need your help in the last maze. I can't seem to get out of it. It seems as I am going to the same place over and over and I can't find any new items. Please get me outta here? : )))

Last edited by Sly One; 02/18/08 12:30 PM.
Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Sly One] #281222
02/18/08 08:13 PM
02/18/08 08:13 PM
Sherryah Offline
Addicted Boomer
Sherryah  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Margie or Slyone, I am so frustrated I played that stupid chess game more times then I could count and lost each time. The worst part of this game is there is no way to send saves correct?

Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Sherryah] #281229
02/18/08 08:32 PM
02/18/08 08:32 PM
Texas
texaslady Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
texaslady  Offline
The Mischievous Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Texas
Sherryah I doubt there is a way to do saves with this game. We haven't found a way to do that with casual games.
Sorry best I can tell you is to keep trying and good luck

Sue

Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream.
Kahlil Gibran
Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: texaslady] #281236
02/18/08 08:52 PM
02/18/08 08:52 PM
Sacramento, CA
Sly One Offline
Addicted Boomer
Sly One  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sacramento, CA
Sherryah if texaslady says there is no way, then I believe there is no way. I don't even think I ever thought of that before. Anyway that is one of the hardest games I played. Margie gave me some advice in an earlier thread from yesterday. Look it up and see if it helps.
Click to reveal..
I drew the board myself on a piece on paper and then marked the more difficult moves (towards the end) on that. Even that was difficult to do, but I was able to do it that way only. Some times the tiles that were lit was under the pause screen, but if you can remember where it is just before you pause and pause if really quick, you can figure it out. You also have to be pretty quick when you unpause to see where the next tile is. If your lucky, most of the tiles will be where you can see them and because you have alot of moves, you should be able to figure it out.
I did finally and if I could do it, you can too. Keep at it. I was really excited once I completed it.

Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Sly One] #281267
02/18/08 09:52 PM
02/18/08 09:52 PM
Maryland
Margie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Margie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Maryland
Hey Sherryah, here's one more suggestion about the chess game that worked for me.

Click to reveal..
This may sound stupid but as the board flashed, I would repeat in my head the words "white or black". The reason I did this was because when the board flashes it all looks white and it's not until it stops that you can actually see what color it is. I can now do the chess game without writing anything down. I wish I could say the same about the piano, I still have to write the last 2 sequences out..too many buttons.

I hope that helps, I'm sure you will get through it.
Margie B

Margie B

Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Margie] #281522
02/19/08 11:56 AM
02/19/08 11:56 AM
Maryland
Margie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Margie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Maryland
Hey Sly One, I just read your message about the maze, did you get out of it?

Here's the WALKTHROUGH for the game, it contains a map for the last maze. If you still can't get out of the maze with the map let me know.

All the screenshots are not up yet because I made a mistake and thought I sent the screenshots but I did not. They should be up later or tomorrow.

Margie B

Margie B

Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Margie] #281810
02/19/08 09:15 PM
02/19/08 09:15 PM
Sacramento, CA
Sly One Offline
Addicted Boomer
Sly One  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sacramento, CA
Margie I am out and I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you so much for all of your help. This was a tough maze. Great Great game. I just loved it and can't wait for another...I hope! : ) The walkthrough is excellent by the way. Tobad I didn't have it earlier, but I had the best and that was you. Thanks Margie.

Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Sly One] #281824
02/19/08 09:45 PM
02/19/08 09:45 PM
Maryland
Margie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Margie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Maryland
Originally Posted By: Sly One
Margie I am out and I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you so much for all of your help. This was a tough maze. Great Great game. I just loved it and can't wait for another...I hope! : ) The walkthrough is excellent by the way. Tobad I didn't have it earlier, but I had the best and that was you. Thanks Margie.

Aww Sly One that is so sweet of you to say, it was my pleasure. Trust me when I say that I got stuck myself too and I know it's not pleasant. The one that got me was the boat because it kept saying I needed a board when it was that oarlock piece instead. It was driving me batty. I'm so glad that you are done.

Just curious did the map at the end of the walkthrough help you? Or where you able to do it without it?

I've replayed the game a few times and when you do it over,some of the items are not in the same place. Once you take a deep breath you may want to go at it again.

Now if only Azada 2 would hurry up and come out...while I still have a few hairs left to pull off my hair for another game...lol

Margie B

Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Margie] #281828
02/19/08 09:47 PM
02/19/08 09:47 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Thanks Margie, we appreciate your help as well.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #281831
02/19/08 10:02 PM
02/19/08 10:02 PM
Maryland
Margie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Margie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Maryland
Hey Ana, you're welcome...my pleasure. I love the Boomers!!!
If anybody still needs help I'm glad to help out.

Margie B

Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: Margie] #281890
02/20/08 12:53 AM
02/20/08 12:53 AM
BFG-Guy Offline
Settled Boomer
BFG-Guy  Offline
Settled Boomer

Yep...BFG and Playfirst are good friends thumbsup

Playfirst always releases it on their site before giving it out to big distribution sites like BFG. When they release it, we will launch it that day. They have not set a date yet for that though. duh

BFG-Guy

"A New Game Every Day!" keeps boredom away.
Re: Dream Chronicles 2:The Eternal Maze is out!! [Re: BFG-Guy] #281906
02/20/08 03:05 AM
02/20/08 03:05 AM
West London, UK
JennyP Offline
Adept Boomer
JennyP  Offline
Adept Boomer

West London, UK
Thanks BFG Guy, we know you are always on the ball & we really appreciate it.

When in doubt, cuddle a catcatrub
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 105 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
boxbluestudios, Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux
9391 Registered Users