GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Silent Hill 2 Remake #1323022
06/10/24 12:34 PM
06/10/24 12:34 PM
Orlando, Fl.
Orion Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Orion  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Orlando, Fl.
Silent Hill 2 will release Oct 8th. This looks really good, some very nice videos. Check out that price tag. Are they kidding? It will be available on Steam and Humble redeemed on Steam

This game is a full remake of the original SILENT HILL 2, first released for PlayStation®2 in 2001.
Often considered the best in the SILENT HILL series, and a favorite for psychological horror fans, SILENT HILL 2 is back, now powered by cutting edge technology.

It's never too late!
Re: Silent Hill 2 Remake [Re: Orion] #1323037
06/10/24 04:36 PM
06/10/24 04:36 PM
G
GamingPhreak Offline
Settled Boomer
GamingPhreak  Offline
Settled Boomer
G

Originally Posted by Orion
Silent Hill 2 will release Oct 8th. This looks really good, some very nice videos. Check out that price tag. Are they kidding? It will be available on Steam and Humble redeemed on Steam

$70 is the new standard price for triple-A games these days. But I agree it's too much, and I'm reluctant to pay that much, and unlikely to ever pay it. The remake is made by the studio which made the Layers of Fear games, which I've played and found fairly pedestrian. So I'll most likely wait for the price to drop. If it sells well, a remake for Silent Hill 3 (which I enjoyed) is possible.

Last edited by GamingPhreak; 06/11/24 06:50 PM.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (connie), 178 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
temuraru, Rachaelenoire2, melan, deniu, sincmic1
9396 Registered Users