GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Last Time I Saw You Now Available #1331394
10/11/24 08:16 AM
10/11/24 08:16 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Award-winning anime adventure delves players into '80s Japan, curses, yokai, and talking cats.

Check out the trailer here.

Check out the official website here.

VANCOUVER, Canada — October 10th, 2024 — Last Time I Saw You, the award-winning, hand-drawn adventure from debut developer Maboroshi Artworks and publisher Chorus Worldwide (Coffee Talk, A Space for the Unbound, Read Only Memories: NEURODIVER) launches today. Arriving on PC (Steam), PlayStation®5, Xbox One/Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch™, the game takes players on a Ghibli-esque adventure into rural '80s Japan.

12-year old Ayumi is haunted by a girl in his dreams. Every time he nearly reaches her, he awakes wondering who she is. From his small family home where he lives with parents, he does what kids do: goes to school; hangs out with his friends; plays videogames. Until one day, a terrible typhoon hits the school and Ayumi's life is forever changed. Ayumi embarks on a journey into the forbidden woods where he discovers supernatural creatures, ancient tales, and... the girl from his dreams.

Developer Maboroshi Artworks is led by Juan Fandiño, Art Director on Yume Nikki: Dream Diary. Last Time I Saw You is their debut game and has already won awards including the Visual Excellence Award at BitSummit and Official Selections at Day of the Devs and LudoNarraCon.

Last Time I Saw You launches today as a standalone game, and will also be included in Steam and PlayStation Bundles:

On Steam, the "End of Memories Bundle" contains Last Time I Saw You, A Space for the Unbound (Mojiken/Toge Productions), and Until Then (Polychroma Games/Maximum Entertainment);

On PS5, the "Love and Loss Bundle" includes Last Time I Saw You, as well as A Space for the Unbound and When The Past Was Around, both developed by Mojiken Studio/Toge Productions.

Happy Gaming!

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Last Time I Saw You Now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1331433
10/11/24 01:37 PM
10/11/24 01:37 PM
Chicago
oldbroad Online sad
Graduate Boomer
oldbroad  Online Sad
Graduate Boomer

Chicago
Thanks Ana!

Re: Last Time I Saw You Now Available [Re: oldbroad] #1331577
10/13/24 05:48 PM
10/13/24 05:48 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Again, thanks, BET 😑

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (oldbroad, michele rose), 244 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
GarrettFret, temuraru, Rachaelenoire2, melan, deniu
9397 Registered Users